Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chichester Obtains Spitzer-Soares Email

N.Y. Post: DA Faces Subpoena Over Spitzer E-Files
*
FROM: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

TO: mike.nifong@albany.county.gov

David I'm extremely, extremely upset with you!!!!!!!! I heard you're getting a subpoena for my computerized records!!!!!!!!! Baum and Pope told you the day after Andy Cuomo's little report it's DAY ONE, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE and you better play ball David!!!!!! Or you're finished!!!!!
*
FROM: mike.nifong@albany.county.gov

TO: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

Governor, yes, Baum and Pope told me. But I'm getting nervous about my support from the Working Families Party when I run for re-election.
*
FROM: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

TO: mike.nifong@albany.county.gov

My father made millions and he was the head of a working family!!!!!!!! I wouldn't be GOVERNOR OF YOU without being in a WORKING FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what David!!!!!??????? BILL GATES IS IN A WORKING FAMILY!!!!!!! It's the dumbest name for a party EVER!!!!!!!!! Now you have me sidetracked!!!!!!!! What the fuck were we talking about?????????!!!!!!!!!!
*
FROM: mike.nifong@albany.county.gov

TO: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

Obstruction of justice without your fingerprints Governor. Sir, I think we could be placing Attorney General Cuomo in a very difficult political position if we move forward with this plan.
*
FROM: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

TO: mike.nifong@albany.county.gov

I HATE ANDY CUOMO!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH I FEEL LIKE MARRYING A KENNEDY NOW!!!!!! Don't ever mention his name again David!!!! You better get with the program and start telling the Senate and Assembly about my soft side and how I was nice to a puppy today, or guess what?????!!!!!!!!! You're finished!!!!!!!


Previous:
Chichester Obtains Spitzer-Cuomo Email Exchange
Chichester Obtains Spitzer-Silver Email Exchange
Chichester Obtains Spitzer-Bruno Email Exchange
Chichester Obtains Spitzer-Hillary Email Exchange