Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Chichester Obtains Spitzer-Cuomo Email

FROM: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

TO: andrew.cuomo@attorney.general.gov

Andy I read about what you said in the New York Post today!!!!!!!! I'm very, very, very angry with you Andy!!!!! You better stop speculating about what crimes District Attorney Soares can pursue!!!! I already sent my new generation of Haldemans and Ehrlichmans to make him an offer he can't refuse if you know what I mean!!!!!!!! And you're finished!!!!!!!!
*
FROM: andrew.cuomo@attorney.general.gov

TO: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

Governor, I'm simply fulfilling my sworn responsibilities as the duly elected Attorney General of New York. Please call me Andrew, btw.
*
FROM: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

TO: andrew.cuomo@attorney.general.gov

Don't you talk back to me!!!!! I'll call you whatever I want Andy!!! Did you see my latest poll numbers!!!! I got back from therapy and what's the first thing I read????!!!! Liz Benjamin reporting at 8:06 a.m. that I've sunk to a new low in the Q poll!!!!!!!! And next I read what you said in the Post. I HATE THE NEW YORK POST!!!!! You blabbed to the one paper I hate more than anything Andy!!!!
*
FROM: andrew.cuomo@attorney.general.gov

TO: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

Governor, please try to control yourself. I will continue to represent the people of New York with integrity and forget we even had this email exchange.
*
FROM: r.milhouse.spitzer@executive.chamber.infant.gov

TO: andrew.cuomo@attorney.general.gov

I don't believe you!!!! I know you want to primary me Andy!!!!!!! You're going to send this email to Dicker, right???????!!!!!! I HATE HIM MORE THAN THE POST!!!!!!! You're finished!!!!!!!!!!!