Sunday, December 16, 2007

"You can look inside my mouth if you want."

Well, don't look a gift Hillary in the mouth.

In Dunlap, Iowa this afternoon Hillary said:

''I've been to cattle barns before and sales, before in Arkansas, but I've never felt like I was the one that was being bid on. I know you're going to inspect me. You can look inside my mouth if you want. I hope by the end of my time with you I can make the case for my candidacy and to ask you to consider caucusing for me.''

Just a wild stab here but "you can look inside my mouth if you want" was not in Hillary's talking points today. It's becoming more and more apparent that Hillary won't merely lose Iowa. It could be an Obama blow out if Ickes-Begala-Carville-Lindsey don't do their thing. And the Schadenfreude in certain New York circles is no doubt growing day by day.