Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chichester Edits Statements For Accuracy

Governor Spitzer, yesterday in Rochester, defending his illegal alien driver's license scheme:

"We will not have them living in the shadows (I just used the 'living in the shadows' vacuous talking point to score with my base since my career could be over because I tried to destroy Senator Bruno's career), 500,000 to a million people, which is what we've been living with (we've been living with people who break our Federal laws, and just forget about how 20% of our Federal prison inmate population is comprised of illegal aliens). Security experts say better to know who is here, better to have a list, better to have them use a valid foreign passport (I've listened to these 'security experts,' and they still believe it's September 10, 2001).