Thursday, October 4, 2007

Chichester Edits Statements For Accuracy

According to Reuters, The Sensitive Metrosexual, John Edwards, "attacks Clinton on Iraq Position:"

"If you're not ending combat missions and combat operations, you're not ending the war (I did not dispatch Mrs. Sensitive Metrosexual to attack Hillary here so that shows what a tough guy I am) . . . We clearly need fundamental reform of the system for providing security contractors in Iraq or any place else (I hope my hair looked good when I said that) . . . Our party, the Democratic Party, has to offer the American people real change, and that starts with ending this war for good, not just trimming it (speaking of trimming it, I think I need another Two Americas $400 hair cut by my 'celebrity stylist' Joseph Torrenueva of Beverly Hills - where they have a lot of blue-collar mill workers - before my next campaign appearance).